Reusable Adult Face Mask - 100pk
- Mask Type: Adjustable Ear Loop
- Logo Type: Sublimation
- Trim/Toggle Color: White/White
- Exterior Fabric: Moisture-wicking, breathable, Cotton fabric treated with Fuse™ antimicrobial silver and gold technology to prevent the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew that may cause unpleasant odors, discoloration, or deterioration of the fabric.
- Lined with Moisture Wicking Soft Supima Cotton for comfort
- Soft adjustable ear loops for easy wear.
- Smooth handfeel
- NOT Wrinkle Free
- Moisture wicking
- Antimicrobial Gold and Silver finished
- 97% Supima cotton, 3% spandex. Machine wash and tumble dry. Imported.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the FDA has authorized the sale of face masks for use by healthcare providers as personal protective equipment to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings, and for use by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus under an emergency use authorization. Sew Cal Masks is marketing its face masks under the terms of this emergency use authorization, and its masks are currently authorized for marketing by the FDA only for as long as the public health emergency remains in effect.
Sew Cal Masks face masks are not a replacement for medical-grade protective equipment. Do not use Sew Cal Masks face masks in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high. Please continue to follow your workplace/institutional standards and governmental guidelines and orders regarding face mask use and other precautions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sew Cal Masks face masks are not intended for use as surgical masks. Face masks do not provide liquid barrier protection and should not be used in any setting where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be expected.
Sew Cal Masks face masks do not provide particulate filtration. Do not use masks in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.