Overhead Face Mask - 50pk - MADE IN USA (White)
Our face masks are made from 100% Cotton Fabric. The mask consists of a double-lined cotton fabric structure with a combined weight per sq yard of about 18 oz. This yields a high-quality durable mask. Each mask features 2 straps to be worn around the head and neck. These can be adjusted to your preferred fitting by simply tying and tightening on the ends.
Note: Inner lining comes in 100% cotton material assorted colors we have in stock. We do not guarantee the color of the inner lining.
FILTERS FOR MASKS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.
The masks come with a pocket so that you can insert the filter.
The filters last about 5 days before you should change them.
The masks are machine washable and we recommend washing them AT LEAST once daily. Make sure you take out the filter when washing.
Fabric is laundered prior to construction. All masks are manufactured in a clean environment with all the necessary precautions taken.
These are NOT N95 masks. Those are in short supply and are strictly reserved for medical personnel .
- Face masks are not advertised as or claimed to be medical or surgical masks, or for use in medical facilities and are meant to be used in combination with a surgical/medical mask to extend its service life by adding relatively effective extra layers of protection. Proper mask use and handwashing hygiene must be exercised by the user at all times
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- You can wash and reuse these masks.
- We recommend switching the filters after every 5 days of use.